STARTING A RETAIL BUSINESS OR READY TO EXPAND?
This seminar is an interactive program tailored to answer your collective questions pertaining to online, brick & mortar, and other retail-oriented selling. The seminar will focus on subjects important to the participants, which may include some or all of the following:
- Merchandise selection and assortment strategies
- Inventory management and flow tactics, turnover and budgeting
- Expenses to consider
- Vendor support and compliance
- Sales and seasonal forecasting techniques
- Buying and selling merchandise and making a profit doing it
Please be prepared to provide your Name, Phone Number and Workshop date.
Enroll early: Seating is limited
Places are assigned on a first-paid first-served basis.