Overview: This workshop will educate local business owners about the fundamentals of digital marketing and how they can leverage it to grow their business. We will take a look at examples of local businesses (both startup and well established) that have grown their bottom line by investing in the right marketing strategies.
You will learn and discuss:
- How to target the right audiences to generate leads
- Key elements of an effective website
- How to attract prospects to your website and convert them into customers
- How to analyze your competition’s online strategies
- Search engine marketing (organic vs. paid)
- A strategic approach to social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Online reputation management (Yelp, Google+, etc.)
- Measuring your marketing return on investment
Luke Middendorf is the Managing Director of WSI Connect. An expert in creating strategic digital marketing campaigns, he is passionate about helping his clients increase their lead generation and conversion rates. His firm focuses on web design, search engine optimization, online advertising, content marketing, social media, and email marketing. The firm works with a diverse portfolio of clients, across many different industries including: business services, construction, education, hospitality, accounting and nonprofit organizations.
About the Instructor:
Please be prepared to provide your Name, Phone Number and Workshop date.
Enroll early: Seating is limited
Places are assigned on a first-paid first-served basis.