You will learn and discuss:
- What a franchise is and how it differs from ownership of an independent business
- Potential benefits of franchise ownership
- Critical factors in achieving success with a franchise
- How to evaluate potential franchises and determine whether they are right for you
- Costs of purchasing and operating a franchise, and potential sources of financing
- Common franchise myths
Diane Pleuss is a franchise expert and educator, with over 20 years in franchising and 12 years as a franchise consultant with FranChoice. During that time, she has helped hundreds of people determine if a franchise business is right for them, and guided them through the investigation and due diligence process so they can make a sound business decision.
Diane has an MBA and is currently finishing her first book on franchising.
Please be prepared to provide your Name, Phone Number and Workshop date.
Enroll early: Seating is limited
Places are assigned on a first-paid first-served basis.